Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome new contributor, Amy!!!

I am thrilled to announce that my dear friend Amy has enthusiastically agreed to join our team as a contributor on Ask An Infertile!  I'm esctatic that she is joining us....Well, me!  Now we're an us!  Anyway, check out her bio on the contributors bio tab and look for her introductory post soon!  I'll let her fill you in on the details, but I know she has a quite a story to share and I know many people will be able to relate to her.  She's an amazing woman and get ready everyone, because she is one of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!

Welcome Amy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Tell us what you think of our blog, what you'd like to see here, or let us know if you'd like to become a contributor or guest blogger!