Sunday, September 1, 2013

Greetings!

Hello, readers! I am Teresa, "author" at Where The *bleep* is Our Stork?; you will also see me posting around the blog-o-shpere as "Impatiently Waiting".  Recently, I even started a Facebook support group catered toward couples with primary infertility called "The Missing Stork". I was so excited to get an email from Melissa asking if I would be willing to be a part of this project; there was no doubt I was going to help out! I am really happy to be a new contributor here.

Allow me to give you a brief summary of my story: I am 31 and my DH is 38. We have been TTC for almost 4 years now. I was diagnosed with PCOS in February of 2011. We tried multiple cycles of Clomid and Femara as well as 2 HMG cycles with IUI's and many, many, many natural cycles. To date, we have yet to see a BFP. Not. One. Our next option, and last attempt, is IVF. We are not sure when we will cross that bridge but, we know it's in the distance. (you can read more about our "whole story" at the blog linked above!)

I hope that I am able to help others by sharing my experience, the things I've learned along the way and by offering my support.

Thank you, Melissa, for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful blog and welcome all readers to this new community! I hope that you make yourselves comfortable and please, stay a while!

Hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

We love comments! Tell us what you think of our blog, what you'd like to see here, or let us know if you'd like to become a contributor or guest blogger!